Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Scented List


I gave Sher a list of things I wanted from her on this trip to New York. To make things easier for her, I decided to focus only on Victoria's Secret. I usually go for VS Body Mist, but this time around I wanted to enjoy their perfumes instead. Here are my two favorite items on my list, which I hope she can easily find. By the way, I allocated RM600 for this shopping trip but I don't feel totally bad about it. I mean, I hardly splurge on anything for myself here anyway. Plus, all the stuff on my list can only be found in US so I definitely should take advantage of this opportunity to do a little shopping abroad! ;)

I can't wait for Sher to come home next week; I wonder if she managed to get everything on my list! Next, I have to prepare my list for B since he's off to Tokyo sometime soon. More scents and shopping for me, thanks to Sher and B! :)





Victoria's Secret Pink™ Eau de Parfum Spray
Fun, flirty, sexy, playful.

Fragrance type: green floral
Top notes: bergamot, mandarin, green leaves, violet
leaves, artemesia (armoise), juniper berry
Middle notes: freesia, lily of the valley (muguet),
neroli, peony
Low notes: sandalwood, vetiver, musk, vanilla



Sexy Little Things® Ooh La La Eau de Parfum
Throw a wink, blow a kiss, be the coquette you are.

A flirtatious blend of mandarin, cherry blossom and vanilla reveals a vivacious scent that leaves admirers saying, "ooh la la!".


14 comments:

LadyJava March 2, 2008 at 1:16 PM

More perfume for your collection.. lagi wangi lah you kan.. eh you want me to get you anything from SG?? I'm also looking for perfume for my FIL.. my MIL dah pesan dah..heheheh

Mariuca March 2, 2008 at 3:55 PM

Wow, ur MIL pesan what perfume?? Think of me when u go perfume shopping in Sing, think I'll save the cash for Tokyo la, been spending away like nobody's business he he he... :)

LadyJava March 2, 2008 at 6:45 PM

GP! MIL pesan this old cologne called Old Spice and Tabac. It seemed it is not available here in KL but my biras saw in Singapore so she wants to see if I can locate it and get it for my FIL.. It is one of his favourite cologne...

Ok... let me know if you change your mind.. :)

Mariuca March 3, 2008 at 4:42 AM

Awwww how sweet of MIL! I remember Old Spice, hope u find it. I'll def let u know if I change my mind, dunno what to kirim also lolz... ;)

Anonymous,  July 21, 2008 at 4:05 PM

love the scent of Victoria's Secret Pink! :) Someone gave one to me two years ago. It was a birthday gift! :)

Welcome back Mariuca.

XOXO

Mariuca July 22, 2008 at 1:32 PM

Hi Jen! Oh I love it too he he, and I love the bottle as well of course! Thanks for coming by today Jen, have a good one! :):):)

LadyJava October 19, 2008 at 10:43 PM

oh la lah.. eh ada rubber nama oh la la gak tau.. i nampak kat Carrefour...lolz!

Mara December 10, 2008 at 12:46 PM

VS Pink sounds nice. :)

Mariuca December 10, 2008 at 4:02 PM

Thanks Emila, mmg pretty and I am hoping to get a new VS set soon, wait for it! :):):)

Mariuca December 10, 2008 at 4:03 PM

Oh ye ke LJ? He he...but this one smells nice, dat rubber got scent oso ka? ;)

Mariuca December 10, 2008 at 4:04 PM

Hi Mara, thanks for visiting MPG and now that I have VS Pink with me, I can tell u for sure that it does smell superb YAY! :):):)

LadyJava December 10, 2008 at 8:31 PM

hehhe.. not sure lah pulak GP.. tak guna rubber..lol!!

Mariuca December 11, 2008 at 5:39 AM

Hi LJ, thanks for visiting MPG today! :)

Love n Hugs from Genie Princess!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Red Hot Drops

I'm A Drop Star

Scent-sational Scent-sations

My Visitors

Bloggers Exchange

Vote for Mariuca

Recent Visitors

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations